The place is unique in its style, this place is not to be missed Luxurious fittings and feel to this well designed serviced apartment close to the beach. Previously owned and uniquely designed by Pooja Bedi ( Bollywood Actress/Newspaper Columnist), this apartment is glitz and style and something special. Just 10 minutes walk from Candolim Beach, this place is an ideal stay for people wanting something a touch different. The site offers a pool and security.
The location is just behind Newtons Supermarket in Candolim so is just a few minutes from Holiday Street Candolim and just 10 minutes’ walk to the beach. There is security on site.
This is private and residential complex, noise must be kept to a minimum at all times. The pool can be used as long as pool rules are adhered to.
The complex is calm, serene, whisper quiet and is situated opposite the Highland Beach Resort in the heart of Candolim and is a short stroll from numerous restaurants and bars
The small private residential complex offered a nice pool and sun loungers in peaceful surroundings whilst being just 10 minutes walk to the beach. Go up the stairs to the 2nd floor even before you open the door you can tell you are walking into an apartment with a certain style. Open the door and you will see an apartment that has been beautifully designed. There is a stylish hall space and a pool facing balcony, there is a large open kitchen and dining area. Go through the large sliding doors and another treat awaits. The large bed is comfortable with a thick sprung mattress. There is a walk in dressing room come storage area, and LCD TV with DTH connection, a stylish bathroom with shower and glass shower screen. There is a rear facing balcony off this room. Both hall and bedroom have AC unit's. The apartment is fully packed with equipment to make life more comfortable during your stay.
- linens provided (changed weekly)
- the accommodation will sleep up to 4 guests (2 + 2)
- for short term stays the accommodation can accommodate;
- 2 extra guests using;
- 2 x rollout mattress
The bedroom is stylish and accessed by large sliding doors leading from the bedroom. There is a large closet wardrobe and ensuite shower room, plus french doors leading to a balcony
- king size bed
- night tables
- en suite shower
- bed linen
- air conditioning
- sleeps 2 occupants
Living room / Dining room / Kitchen
The room is boutique and stylish designed and styled by former owner Pooja Bedi of Indian TV fame the room is stunning with unique features.
The space is a combined living room and kitchen is open spaced. The comfortable seating is ideal for relaxing in.
To the side there are patio doors, which opens up onto a balcony overlooking the pool area, ideal for lounging about sipping those gin & tonics. The open doors allow for cooling breezes to enter the room. It benefits from being bright and spacious.
To the side is the extensive kitchen. It is very well equipped, ideal for cooking/preparing meals. The kitchen is western style and modern with extras, such as an automatic washing machine and a dishwasher!
Relax and eat your meals under the crystal chandelier, at the large dining table
- lounge seats 5 people comfortably
- satellite TV
- coffee table
- laptop friendly working space
- air conditioning
- high speed Wi-Fi
- dining table
- seats 4 people comfortably
- cooking hob
- water filter
- fridge / freezer
- electric kettle
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- 1 bathroom
- towels provided (changed weekly)
- complimentary soap/shampoo & toilet rolls on arrival
The bathroom is beautifully finished. You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin
- ensuite (shower no bath)
- hot water provided via a geyser
- shower screen
- air conditioning (all rooms)
- high speed fibre optic Wi-Fi
- battery backup
- hot water geyser
- smoking on balcony only
- free weekly cleaning
- house cleaning optional
- late check out available
- separate entry
- inverter / backup power up
- early check-in available (if available small charge)
- late check outs (if available small charge)
- essentials on arrival (toilet rolls, soap, shampoo, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water)
- daily cleaning available (if available small charge)
There are two balconies, one overlooking the rear, one overlooking the pool the complex offers a small pool to relax and paved driveways leading to the small road from here you are just minutes to the beach.
- 2 balconies
- balcony chairs
- sun loungers
- external lighting
- 24 hour security
- suitable for elderly
- family/kids friendly
- communal pool
- gated complex
- local hospital
- pool view
- on street parking
- car not necessary
- suitable for the elderly
- serviced apartment
- entire place set up for guests
- family / child friendly
- suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- distance to Candolim beach 500 meters
- distance to nearest restaurant 50 meters
- distance to nearest bar 50 meters
Check-in times are from 14:00 to 22:00
- with prior arrangement by email, where possible, we will accommodate early check-ins, we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand, without any promises!
- a (small charge applicable) please contact us in advance for information
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- check in is from 14:00 hours
- after check in guests will get full access to all the accommodation
- all resort facilities
- communal swimming pool
- full access to the high speed Wi-Fi
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- we will once the deposit is paid, send you welcome and check in details and request you to complete Registration. (Compulsory Registration is required, this is Indian Law) for the property and provide us with arrival details, so we can arrange to meet you / hand over keys
- we are just a phone message away if problems arise
- we can arrange your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- we are here in Goa to be of assistance to you during your stay
- we can help arrange, your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- the property is self check in, all details will be sent to you prior to checkin via email
- we will provide for guests staying longer than 7 days, a weekly clean & linen change that is included in the price
Other Things To Note
Please note that this is self catering accommodation. As such if you are looking for services of starred hotels then this may not be the right choice for you as you don't get daily housekeeping included nor any room service as in hotels. Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Please be sure about your comfort level with all this before making a booking. If you are not sure then discuss it first before booking.
Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Linen is changed only once mid week for those booking for 1 week or more. For bookings for 3 to 4 days - no change of linen or towels is done. However, if it is required then the same can be provided for an extra charge. We repeatedly are asked why cleaning is not included. Please understand that this is a self catering apartment and many guests do not like to pay for the extra cleaning. They are happy doing it themselves.
Please email and arrange with us before your check-in so we can arrange this cover, if you require it.
Complimentary toiletries, tea bags, coffee, water etc. are provided only for the check in day so that the guests do not have to go out to buy these things immediately on arrival. After that you have to arrange it yourself.
We offer excellent coordination, and assistance in terms of booking and otherwise. With a keen emphasis on comfort we score high on cleanliness and assistance of any sort.
Candolim is a beautiful village of North Goa situated at about 15 km from Panaji in the Bardez Taluka.
It is one of the most happening tourist hotspots and is very famous for its beautiful beach. While at the Candolim beach do not miss out the Fort Aguada. The fort was built by the Portuguese way back in 1912 for defence against the Dutch and the Maratha invaders. Along with the fort the church, lighthouse and the barracks of the Aguada Jail have become tourist attractions.
Candolim beach offers an opportunity to enjoy a great time with involvement in the water sport activities along the beach including paragliding, boat trips, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, or take a ride on a jet ski. Dolphin spotting trips and island trips are on offer and there is plenty of scope for bird watching. Yoga classes are very popular. Fishing trips can also be arranged. Fine dining restaurants, along with a pulsating nightlife.
Most people in Candolim walk as everything is within close proximity. However, car and bike hire is readily available. There are also many taxis to take you on those famous Goa trips. Less than 10 minutes’ walk to Candolim clean, white and sandy beach which, has a large selection of beach shacks offering excellent value for money food and drinks. Water sports, fishing and boat trips are available nearby. Candolim is buzzing with life. You don't have to walk for more than a few minutes before you get to a shop, a bar, a restaurant. The beach is also right there on your doorstep so you have beach shacks to visit also. Night-time on Holiday street is alive with lights, entertainers, street sellers. The perfect recipe for a great holiday.